Marketers always know how to promote all the valuable qualifications in their job hunting campaign. Hence, what we can learn from their appealing resume?
Full name: NGUYEN THI MY NGOC
Date of birth: October 10, 1983
Hand phone: …
A position of professional marketer, work in an active environment with precious opportunities for career advancement.
Feb 2007 – present: Assistant Sales & Marketing Director, ABC Company
- Create marketing plans for promoting new product launches.
- Implement promotion programs to push sales volume.
- Recruit PGs for promotion programs.
- Manage and follow up with distributors.
- Consolidate sales volume info from Sales Supervisor and Area Sales Manager.
- Prepare weekly & monthly sales reports to Sales Manager.
Mar 2006 – Jan 2007, HR Officer, Thanh Ha Co. Ltd.
- Arranged company events: meeting, seminar, training, staff function every month, Family Day and other activities for the company.
- Made plan, propose entertaining programs for the Company’s staff.
- Assisted in marketing and PR work.
- Provided general secretarial & administrative support.
Aug 2005 – Feb 2006: Administrative Officer, Honda Vietnam
- Received all incoming calls, welcoming guests.
- Provided secretarial support to all departments.
- Cooperated with Sales & Marketing department for implementing promotion programs: seminar, exhibition, performance, new products launch.
- Communication, negotiation, presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Be willing to work at weekends due to urgent tasks
- Spoken and written English fluency
- Spoken French
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Commerce, major in International Marketing and Ex-Import, Ha Noi University of Commerce.
- June 2005: Certificate of English, Level C, Hanoi Pedagogy University.
- June 2005: Certificate of Microsoft Office, Level B, Hanoi Pedagogy University.
- August 2006: Certificate of Work Planning & Time Management, Thanh Ha Co.
- 2002 – 2005: student of Interpretation & Translation Department, Hanoi Foreign Language University.
- Traveling, cooking, listening to music
- Socializing with people