Preparing an impressive resume to make technical experts stand out from thousands of candidates is not difficult any more. Let your resume highlight your valuable qualifications!
• Full name: NGUYEN THANH HUNG
• Date of Birth: July 14th, 1983
• Address: ...
• Cell phone: …
• Home phone: ...
• Email: ...
A position of Customer Service Manager in the automobile industry, majoring in after-sale service.
• Mar 2007 - Present:
Organization: Mercedes-Benz Vietnam of Daimler Chrysler Corporation
Position: Coordinator for spare parts management
- Provide genuine parts to customers.
- Import genuine parts from overseas.
- Calculate the quantity of spare parts for import based on customers’ needs and number of cars sold.
- Deliver spare parts to customers.
• Nov 2006 – Feb 2007:
Position: Trainee as a service advisor
Training skills obtained:
- How to find out damages in automobiles for repairing or replacing with genuine parts and accessories.
- How to serve customers with top quality services, give customers full satisfaction.
• August 2006: Graduate from HCMC University of Technology (Vietnam National University), Major in Automobile - Engines Engineering.
• August 2007: Graduate from HCMC University of Pedagogy, Major in English.
• June – August 2004: Student of Informatics Center of HCMC University of Technology.
- Good command in English, especially spoken and written English.
- Designing specifications of automobile-engines with AutoCAD and related software.
- Computer software proficiency: MS Office.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team under pressure.
- Quick-learner, self-confident and active.
- Hard working, well-organized and high sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Watching TV commercials, car magazines and books.
- Playing sports: football, volley ball, chess, billiards, table tennis.
- Exploring new car model info.
- Listening to music, news on CNN, BBC World, Internet surfing.